Author: Luisa Perkins
•8:27 PM
I have an amazing husband and five terrific, healthy kids. I have a lovely, safe, comfortable house, clothes to wear, and food to eat. I have extended family whose company I cherish. I have precious friends. I have faith that sustains me through difficult times. I live in a place so full of natural beauty that it sometimes hurts to look around at it all. I can read and write and listen to beautiful music pretty much whenever I want.

Thankful heart? Oh, yes.

Back to the Scavenger Hunt tomorrow, friends! Thanks for reading.
This entry was posted on 8:27 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

On 22/11/07 , painted maypole said...

oh, yes.

happy Thanksgiving

 
On 22/11/07 , Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Sounds pretty idyllic. =) I'm thankful for your thankful heart. It reminds me to seek to have the same.

 
On 22/11/07 , Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

 
On 23/11/07 , Anonymous said...

It is good to be thankful for the things that you have in life. There is no doubt, it could be worse.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

 
On 23/11/07 , Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

 
On 23/11/07 , NH Knitting Mama said...

Nice post - thanks for sharing!

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
On 23/11/07 , Jen said...

Happy Thanksgiving - and don't forget on that list your wondrous talents as a storyteller!

 
On 23/11/07 , Anonymous said...

Followed your comment from B & P [newbie]
We're very thankful too.
Best wishes

 
On 23/11/07 , Bill C said...

Pretty much overwhelming, isn't it? Grace abounds.

Grace abounds.
:)