Author: Luisa Perkins
•3:12 PM

Today just got better!
1) I got a royalty check for Silent Notes Taken in the mail today!
2) The spring issue of Knitty is up!
3) Serve God, Save the Planet comes out in paperback in April!
4) My seeds are all sprouting! (Except the huckleberries, but they are slow to germinate.)
5) A peace deal was signed in the Ivory Coast! (It happened Sunday, but I just found out.)
6) Tess got a 'Perfect' sticker on her 'T' worksheet!
7) Patrick is on a plane right now with Jeff Greenfield and one of the Olsen twins. (I know; only mildly exciting. Which is why it didn't warrant an exclamation point.)
How's your day turning out?
This entry was posted on 3:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 8/3/07 , Jenna said...

Wow! This IS an amazing day for you! Awesome! I hope it kept on coming for you all day.