Author: Luisa Perkins
•8:41 PM

I am jumping up and down for joy! My tip-top-tier friend, Jenna, just started her own blog! 5MfM gals, please go give her a hearty welcome to the blogosphere. But make sure you come back and visit me, even though she's much smarter and wittier than I am. Prettier, too. Plus, she knows Latin. And if you heard her voice, you'd swear you were talking to Ashley Judd. It's uncanny.
This entry was posted on 8:41 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 6/3/07 , Brown Eyed Girl said...

Hi there!

Stopping by from the Blog Party. Picking 10 or so blogs a day to read. I will never read all 750 but yours was on today's list.

5 kids! Amazing..how do you do it? I only have 2, well 3 if you count my husband...but I do work full time.

I know I shouldn't be amazed by the amount of writers I see from blog to blog but people's creativity is amazing to me.

I will now go in search of your first book.

Stop on by my blog and say hello!

 
On 6/3/07 , Jenna said...

You're so good to me! I'm none of the things you give me credit for, but thanks for the free publicity! Happy to be blogging with you! (I came so close to posting that same picture on MY blog!)

 
On 6/3/07 , Carrie said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I thoroughly enjoyed perusing your spot on the web and will bookmark you to come back for visits! =)