Author: Luisa Perkins
•6:44 PM
1) Those crazy gals over at 5 Minutes for Mom are having a drawing for a free Dyson vacuum cleaner. I'm a fan of good tools, and those Dysons seem like they are pretty great. Go enter--you've got to be in it to win it!

2) jewlsntexas is having a Quirky Quote Quontest. The winner gets a new blog template design by GoofyGirl--fun! Here's my entry, from The Princess Bride:

Westley: Can you move at all?
Buttercup: Move? You're alive. If you want, I could fly.
Westley: I told you, "I would always come for you." Why didn't you wait for me?
Buttercup: Well ... you were dead.
Westley: Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
Buttercup: I will never doubt again.
Westley: There will never be a need.
This entry was posted on 6:44 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 1/4/07 , Anonymous said...

my fav from Princess Bride is "he's been mostly dead all day". I smile everytime I think of it. I tend to write mostly this and mostly that many times in my posts and wonder if anyone catches it... now you know the rest of the story... thanks for the contest info...I need to clean...