Author: Luisa Perkins
•10:31 AM
The lovely and talented Annette tagged me for a round of History Tag. Fun! I won't comment on the answers, since I'm short on time today, but a lot of interesting stuff happened on my birthday.

1. Go to Wikipedia and enter your birthday without the year:

November 4

2. List three events that occurred that day:

a) In 1677, the future Mary II of England marries William, Prince of Orange. They would later be known as William and Mary.

b) In 1948, T.S. Eliot won the Nobel Prize for Literature.

c) In 2003, the most powerful solar flare as recorded by satellite instrumentation occurred.

3. List two important birthdays:

1470--King Edward V of England, one of the two princes in the Tower

1946--Laura Bush

4. List one death:

1955--Cy Young

5. List one holiday or observance:


It's my turn to tag. Will you play: Amanda, RaJ, Adriana, Christie, and Jenna?
This entry was posted on 10:31 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

On 16/4/07 , Millie said...

Oh, I'm playing. :) I'll post mine tomorrow. (Thanks in advance for letting me steal your idea!)

 
On 16/4/07 , NH Knitting Mama said...

Of course I'll play! Thanks for the tag.

 
On 16/4/07 , Christie said...

This is just the kind of game I like the best...I'll definitely play!

 
On 16/4/07 , Bill C said...

St. Charles Borromeo! There's a name I haven't seen in... well, a long time.

Count me in, but first I have to refresh that long-faded memory of St. Charles.

 
On 17/4/07 , Jenna said...

Well, you see that I played. And my mom did too from my site. Hers is cool, with even a B.C. date! This was a fun idea!

 
On 18/4/07 , Anonymous said...

Fun -- will post tomorrow!