Author: Luisa Perkins
•8:28 AM

Daniel: Mama, knock knock.

Me: Who's there?

Daniel: Graham cracker.

Me: Really?

Daniel (rolling his eyes, whispering): Say "Graham cracker who."

Me: Graham cracker who?

Daniel: Graham crackers can't fly. People eat them.

Me: Yes...yes. That's right.

I think we possibly have a new income stream here; I'm now considering producing our own series of educational videos entitled "Baby Ionesco."

What: you don't think they would sell?
This entry was posted on 8:28 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

On 28/3/08 , Jenna said...

I'd buy them! I'm cracking up over here!

 
On 28/3/08 , Annette Lyon said...

They'd be best-sellers. Definitely.

 
On 28/3/08 , Anonymous said...

lol. you may be on to something here.

 
On 29/3/08 , Anonymous said...

I love when the start telling knock knock jokes. Of course, after the 3 billionth time of telling the same joke, it gets a little old, but I love when they start.

 
On 29/3/08 , Jen said...

Way too funny. I'd love that series.

 
On 29/3/08 , anjmae said...

I love kid jokes--so innocent and naive, but creative! I would buy anything you produced, BTW.

 
On 30/3/08 , painted maypole said...

i think baby ionesco is simply redudant. ;) and i love that you make an ionesco reference.

(and this is how most knock knock jokes go in my house, as well)

 
On 31/3/08 , Anonymous said...

Uh ya....good luck on the new income stream :-)

Hey...not every comic was funny on the first joke.

 
On 2/4/08 , Bill C said...

I want a graham cracker.