Author: Luisa Perkins
•5:33 PM

My short story "Truck Stop" appears in the latest issue of the new webzine Noctober. I must tell you: it's in excellent company. The other stories are really good; they tell of all sorts of creepy shenanigans involving coffee, ponds, paintings, carpets, and ivy. My favorites are "The Water Lily Room" and "The Garden Keeps His Confidences." Let me know what you think!
This entry was posted on 5:33 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 comments:

On 26/3/09 , Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Yay! I love reading your work!

 
On 26/3/09 , Annette Lyon said...

Ooh! I remember reading this one--and LOVING it! Congratulations!

 
On 26/3/09 , Bill C said...

It's been long enough that I forgot the twist. Lucky me!

 
On 27/3/09 , Brillig said...

Wooohooo! Congrats! I KNEW that someone would be smart enough to snatch that one up!

 
On 27/3/09 , Korie said...

Pretty good! And thanks for the link, I plan on reading the other stories too.

 
On 27/3/09 , Jenna said...

Congrats! I am SO far behind in reading. sigh. But I got an A on my Oresteia test!

 
On 27/3/09 , Tiffany Wacaser said...

Oooohhh, your story gave me chills.

 
On 28/3/09 , Karlene said...

Cool twist there at the end. Loved it.

 
On 29/3/09 , Tristi Pinkston said...

Awesome!! You totally rock!

 
On 29/3/09 , Julie Wright said...

Loved it! Well written and sooooo much fun to read! Congratulations!

 
On 30/3/09 , Brillig said...

Your two favorites were my two favorites too. Yours, however, was by far the best. :-D I hope you're already working on your next submission...

 
On 30/3/09 , 2manyboyz said...

Love the story! It met my criteria for a good short story in that it made me wish it was even longer!

Thanks for posting the link. Great, great read!!

 
On 2/4/09 , Jen said...

I can't wait to read Noctober! It' still going to take me a bit - well, you know what's been up on my end.

So many good things to look forward to.