Author: Luisa Perkins
•5:04 PM





Q: Has there ever been a more handsome Friedrich in musical theater history?
A: NO!

Our oldest son, Christian, was absolutely adorable (don't kill me, hon) in his high school's terrific production of The Sound of Music last weekend. Stay tuned; I'm hoping to upload a video of him as "The Lonely Goatherd" as soon as technology will allow. Thanks for the photos, Mary!

**UPDATED** Here it is (the sound problems resolve themselves after a few seconds):
This entry was posted on 5:04 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 comments:

On 3/4/09 , Annette Lyon said...

I wanna see "The Lonely Goatherd!" He definitely takes after his dad. You must be a proud mama.

 
On 3/4/09 , Heidi said...

He's VERY handsome! Why do I get the feeling he is twice your height?

 
On 3/4/09 , Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Dang. He's too old to set up with one of my daughter's some day...

 
On 3/4/09 , Jenna said...

Love it! And Kym better stay away! Tell the world, Christian's dibbsed!

 
On 4/4/09 , Jen said...

They all look wonderful. I can't wait for the video! Did he have a wonderful time, too?

 
On 4/4/09 , Melanie Jacobson said...

Oh, no! Now that song is stuck in my head.

Od-e-lay-ee-hoo!

Um, or you know. However you spell it.

Do you have any untalented children?

 
On 6/4/09 , charrette said...

Adorable is an understatement. I think he's perfect.

 
On 6/4/09 , Brillig said...

(Is that your giggle in the vid?)

He's so frickin' handsome, I don't know how any of those girls can STAND it! I probably would have stalked him if he'd been in my high school. Run, Christian, RUN!

 
On 8/4/09 , Goofball said...

awesome

 
On 8/4/09 , Wendy Paine Miller said...

Dear Luisa,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for following my blog. I must say, I understand the pride in your boy...
:D

~ Wendy

 
On 10/4/09 , Julie Wright said...

How fun!! He looked great!