Author: Luisa Perkins
•10:12 AM
Our man Christian, shown here after getting his back-to-school haircut from stylist Dad, is a finalist in LDS author Anne Bradshaw's "Spotlight on Youth" contest! All the contestants are amazing kids, but of course I believe Christian stands out even in this great company.

Lurkers and commenters, unite! Please go to Anne's site and vote for Christian by leaving a comment on the post featuring him. It only takes a minute, and it's easy to do either with your Google account or anonymously. The deadline is September 13th, but go vote today! And please pass the word, if you feel so inclined (grandparents, aunts, and uncles: this means YOU).
This entry was posted on 10:12 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

On 3/9/07 , Jen said...

I'll be over there to vote in a moment, but I just wanted to let you know that the cake recipe and those squash recipes are posted over at my blog today!

And congrats to Christian!

 
On 3/9/07 , Jenna said...

I'll go vote for sure! And you've made it clear to him that he's marrying my daughter, right? I don't want any confusion...

 
On 4/9/07 , Brillig said...

I voted! And I hope he wins--he sounds truly outstanding. Yay! Good luck!

 
On 4/9/07 , Anonymous said...

Okay, I did.

 
On 4/9/07 , Anonymous said...

Jacinta is in there as one of the finalist also. I have yet to read the other finalists, as we just got back from vacation, and I am trying to catch up on life and blogging. So far, it is slow going.

 
On 5/9/07 , Unknown said...

What a handsome boy! I didn't know Christian was your son. How cool is that?

Well, you're going to laugh. Here's the first paragraph of my blog today:

"Okay, I'll admit it. Anne Bradshaw over at Not Entirely British did a really good thing and I am shamelessly borrowing from her idea of spotlighting the most amazing youth in the world. I think it is incredible what she has done and the youth that are the finalists in her contest are truly amazing. If you haven't gone to her blog yet, read about them and vote, you're going to want to do that as soon as you're done reading mine, submitting a nomination and generally recognizing that I'm the greatest blogger to ever walk the earth . . . all right, all right, you don't have to do that last part. As long as it exists in my mind I'm okay with that.

Announcing the Best Husband in the World Contest -- please check out my blog today."

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, right?