Author: Luisa Perkins
•4:48 PM

Oh, we had such a FABULOUS trip to The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The museum is amazing; all the kids loved it. I'm sure I'll work many choice anecdotes from the trip into future posts; I'll give you just one tidbit, since I'm pressed for time.

We bought Daniel a little stuffed plush guitar at the gift shop. As we were leaving the museum, he kept singing the opening of "Smoke on the Water" ("New, new NEW, new new NA-NEW!")over and over, to the great amusement of fellow museum-goers all around us. Then he'd whisper-scream, "Are you ready to ROCK? Let's get rockin'!"
It's hilarious every time. I haven't gotten tired of it yet; I don't see how I ever could.


This entry was posted on 4:48 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

On 18/8/07 , Tristi Pinkston said...

How cute with that tiny little guitar!

 
On 18/8/07 , Anonymous said...

So cute. That is a great little guitar. I love great field trip trips. We are going next week to a geology camp and going on a mine tour and to a famous mountain slide and learning the geology and historical aspects of the area. We went last year to a different area. It was way fun and we are there with other home school families that we have met at other camps. It is great family time too. We are continuing there to the coast to visit family and friends.

 
On 18/8/07 , Anonymous said...

For those who are about to rock, I salute you.

Especially you, Daniel!

 
On 19/8/07 , Annette Lyon said...

The grin on his face says everything!

And I'd give a lot for a freshly-caught trout about now.

 
On 19/8/07 , PEZmama said...

Oh, that picture of him is adorable. I just love it!

 
On 20/8/07 , Bill C said...

You're going to knit an amplifier, yes?

 
On 21/8/07 , Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip! That picture of Daniel is about the cutest thing I have ever seen!

 
On 24/8/07 , Anonymous said...

when you make your way to georgia for your book signing, include macon on your route ... home of the georgia music hall of fame. this year, lynyrd skynyrd and usher were both inducted. last year, gregg allman and REM. wait, wait ... in 1999, jessye norman AND travis tritt. i love the dichotomy.