Author: Luisa Perkins
•8:28 AM
I won't bore you with all the details of my morning.

Suffice it to write that highlights (or would that be lowlights?) include fishing a little girl's hair accessory out of the toilet and witnessing our emphatically non-LOL-cat barfing under the kitchen table.

Do you ever wish you had a magic rewind button for your days?

Yeah. Me too.
This entry was posted on 8:28 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

On 31/10/08 , Annette Lyon said...

I'm so glad that even the illustrious Luisa has days like this . . .

 
On 31/10/08 , Brillig said...

Amen to what Annette said. :-D Hey, toilets and puking cats are what Halloween is all about!

 
On 31/10/08 , painted maypole said...

yes - and sometimes I wish I had pause, stop, and fast forward buttons as well.

 
On 31/10/08 , Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I don't need to rewind now...I just need to compare my morning to yours and feel grateful - oi!

 
On 31/10/08 , Carmen said...

total dogsock! :)

 
On 1/11/08 , Jen said...

Absolutely. Many of them, in fact.