Author: Luisa Perkins
•1:22 PM

How patient you have been! My cookbook Comfortably Yum should be available on Amazon any day now. Check back here in a day or two, and I'll give you all the details. (Click on the image above for a larger view of the adorable cover designed by Gary Brown, my uber-talented brother-in-law.)
This entry was posted on 1:22 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 comments:

On 5/5/09 , Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Can't wait to order a copy - thank you for keeping us updated!

 
On 5/5/09 , charrette said...

Congratulations! So excited to get my copy!

 
On 5/5/09 , Heidi said...

There's nothing like comfortable yumminess! Can't wait!

 
On 6/5/09 , Goofball said...

how exciting

 
On 6/5/09 , King said...

I'm going to order this for every woman in my family, that way, no matter who I visit... they can feed me properly.

 
On 7/5/09 , Brillig said...

woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!

 
On 8/5/09 , Wendy Paine Miller said...

Hey, congratulations...It sounds wonderful...I finally figured out which site of yours to follow. :D
~ Wendy

 
On 9/5/09 , Virtualsprite said...

That's awesome! I can't wait. Congratulations.

 
On 11/5/09 , Jenna said...

Oooooh, I can't wait! Though I hope I will be able to make something in it. I'm worried that your cooking skills are so sky-high, that all I'll be able to do is read and drool.

 
On 11/5/09 , Bill C said...

Copy that, Gold Five.

 
On 18/5/09 , deb said...

i've been on pins and needles. really looking forward to a copy ... if the naming deal still stands.